FINALLY THERE IS A PET CREMATORIUM IN LANZAROTE!!
After many YEARS of insisting a lot, we finally can annouce the big new that: we have now the legal option to say the last goodbye to our dear pet instead of sending them to the unpleasant dump.
We have been asking for many years to have a crematorium from the Cabildo, followed with dealing with many private companies and finally the guys at HELA decided to try and achieved, after a lot of hard work, to formalise the first pet crematorium in Lanzarote.
You cannot imagine how thankful we are! Above all for taking us into account for this collaboration and to give a dignified option to the departure of our beloved pets.
In the next few days it will be officially open.
Thank you! Another step more achived for a dignified live and death of our pets.
For more information: http://crematoriohela.com/
Fecha del evento: 28-05-17
- Pet's First Aid Workshop 2017
- Workshop: Not being afraid of noises
- SARAEDUCATES: Raising awareness at Tahiche's British School
- Campaña Verano 2014: Charlas de concienciación
- Sara Educa: Ley de Protección Animal
- Sara Educates: Animal Protection Law
- Sara Educates: Canarian Animal Protection Law I
- Sterilization Campaign 2017 in San Bartolomé
- V Torneo Padel Lzt 2017
- Pet crematorium in Lanzarote
- The 6th podenco of the confiscated ones from Tías
- Confiscation of five podencos from Tías
- king's pressumed abusers have been charged!!!
- Fin de la Campaña de Esterilización en HARÍA
- Gran éxito en la Gala 30 Aniversario
- Club de la Comedia
- Day of Presentation of Sara’s Charity Calendar
- born, bagged, thrown away... dead...
- Nuevas Ordenanzas Municipales de Protección Animal. ¡Ahora te toca a ti aportar!
- Feliz Día de la Madre
- More than 5,000 signatures presented against Cock Fighting in Teguise
- To abolish the cruel and barbaric “festival” of “The Cock Fights”
- HUGE NUMBER OF ABANDONMENTS IN OUR ISLAND
- Poisoning in Caleta Caballo y Caleta Famara
- BANNING OF CIRCUSES WITH ANIMALS IN SAN BARTOLOMÉ!
- HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
- WE DID IT!!! CIRCUSES WITH ANIMALS BANNED IN ARRECIFE